Welcome to the Cheeterz Firearm Accessories Dealer Portal. Cheeterz Firearms Accessories greatly appreciates all our retail partners and has created this portal to help facilitate the ordering process.
What information do I need to have to open an account with Cheeterz Firearm Accessories?
- E-Mail that will serve as the Username for your company
- Password – you can choose whatever password you prefer
- First Name / Last Names
- Company legal name or DBA(s)
- Mailing address
- Primary E-mail Address
- Primary Company Telephone
- Primary Company Website URL
- Resale Certificate, Tax ID or Business License Number
Do I need an FFL to be a Cheeterz Dealer?
- No, an FFL is not required
Why I need to provide a copy of my sales tax ID.
- Cheeterz needs a copy of your sales and use tax ID so that we do not have to charge sales tax on purchased made on the B2B Portal
How do I pay for merchandise ordered? Does CFA offer payment terms?
- Payment can be made by credit card (with no additional fee) or by check. We do offer payment terms to select dealers. Credit decisions are made on a case-by-case basis.
How long does it take to set up a account?
- Our goal is to approve new applications within one business day
Is the B2B Portal secure?
- Yes, the B2B Portal uses the same high standard as our consumer website. Credit card information is not stored on Cheeterz’ system. The company ensures that all possible safeguards are in place and only those individuals that re-quire access to sensitive information have it.
Does the completion of the registration process guarantee approval?
- No. All applications will be reviewed by Cheeterz Firearm Accessories staff. You will be notified by e-mail regarding the status of your application.
Can we sell Cheeterz Firearm Accessories products to anyone? Anywhere?
- Yes, there a no restrictions on sales channels
Questions? How do I get more information?
- Complete the form under the “Contact Us” tab or email us firstname.lastname@example.org